Welcome! to Lakes Park Children’s Dentistry & Orthodontics!
Providing specialized dentistry for children and adolescents in a “child-friendly” environment. As pediatric dentists, we focus on preventive care to help each child have a healthy smile that will last a lifetime. Serving infants, children and teens in Fort Myers, Florida and the surrounding cities of Cape Coral, Estero and Bonita, FL.
Why Choose a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist?Not all pediatric dentists are the same. A "Board-Certified" Pediatric Dentist has voluntarily gone through a rigorous examination process with the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry (ABPD).
The ABPD certifies a Pediatric Dentist based on standards of excellence that lead to high quality oral health care for infants, children, adolescents, and patients with special health care needs.
Certification by the ABPD provides assurance to the public that a Pediatric Dentist has successfully completed accredited training and a voluntary 2-part examination process designed to continually validate the knowledge, skills, and experience requisite to the delivery of quality patient care.
To best serve your child's oral health needs, Dr. Favalli is proud to be certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry.
- Dr. Favalli and his staff continue to offer amazing customer service. When we walk in the door, we immediately feel welcomed.Bromley Family in FL –
- Definitely worth the long drive! We will be back again!Cindy Montgomery Halsey
- Dr. Favalli and staff are amazing. They are so professional and kind with my boys. Most importantly, my children are...Sara M. –
- My 15 month old was a little nervous and shy but he was great with him. Also his Dental assistant Miss Judy was great !!Star Jones in Fort Myers , FL –
- Always welcoming and professional, been going for years. My kids love Dr. Favali and his staff. Five Stars all the way!Jessica Correa
- Dr. Favalli and the entire staff are always a pleasure to visit! I truly appreciate their kindness and patience.Amy in Fort Myers, FL –
- Love love their office. Been going for years. Caring and Professional. Wonderful staffJessica C. in Fort Myers , FL –
- Dr Favalli and his staff are amazing! They have always been patient and gentle with my son, he has no complaints and his teeth look great.Donavon Owens in Ft Myers –
- Today my 3 year old daughter had a 4:00pm appointment at lakes park children's dentistry & orthodontics for a cleaning and it went amazeing the front desk girls were so sweet and I want to say thank you to Maleine who did the cleaning she was so gental and kind my daughter wasn't scared at all she smiled and laughed the whole time then at the end Dr. Oliver Favalli came in for the final check up he was very kind and you could tell he cares about his patients I look forward to taking my daughter there again thank you to all the staff for the great experience.Christopher Kruger
- Very friendly staff and explained the process very detail.Mallesh K
- Dr Favalli and his staff are great !!Jennifer Brill
- Dr Favalli is awesome, very nice and clean environment , my daughter is always made to feel comfortable by staff, and Judy the assistant that has helped on both my daughters visits is an amazing person, and does a great job when seeing my daughter.gabi erbella
- Dr. Favalli and his staff are the best!!!Angela Emerson
- Great experience from the moment I called with questions to the moment I checked out. Dental Hygienist Whitney was awesome!!!Loretta Fritsche
- Excellent experience here today- especially front desk staff. Particularly happy with PDAA that came to sedate my daughter today!Rebecca Paine Migliore