Welcome! to Lakes Park Children’s Dentistry & Orthodontics!
Providing specialized dentistry for children and adolescents in a “child-friendly” environment. As pediatric dentists, we focus on preventive care to help each child have a healthy smile that will last a lifetime. Serving infants, children and teens in Fort Myers, Florida and the surrounding cities of Cape Coral, Estero and Bonita, FL.
Why Choose a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist?Not all pediatric dentists are the same. A "Board-Certified" Pediatric Dentist has voluntarily gone through a rigorous examination process with the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry (ABPD).
The ABPD certifies a Pediatric Dentist based on standards of excellence that lead to high quality oral health care for infants, children, adolescents, and patients with special health care needs.
Certification by the ABPD provides assurance to the public that a Pediatric Dentist has successfully completed accredited training and a voluntary 2-part examination process designed to continually validate the knowledge, skills, and experience requisite to the delivery of quality patient care.
To best serve your child's oral health needs, Dr. Favalli is proud to be certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry.
- Dr. Favalli and his staff were great with my son. He has had some dental issues in the past and is a bit anxious at the dentist.Kate in Fort Myers, FL –
- We trust his judgment 100% and appreciate that he truly cares about his patients and has their best interest at heart.Stacy in FL, none –
- I remember just how caring and funny him and his staff were and they made the whole dental experience great.Heryhanna Parra
- Today was my daughter’s first visit and everything went great!Anonymous
- They are super fast, incredibly kind & accommodating in every way! I would highly recommend them to anyone I know!Anonymous
- Dr. Favalli and his staff are so amazing! My son and daughter absolutely LOVE AND ADORE him and his staff. Will never go anywhere else!Myrna Rivera
- Dr. Favalli and all of his staff are always so nice and they deliver wonderful customer service.Anonymous
- Very professional and friendly staff, no wait times, so show up on time! Every thing that is being done is explained to you.Anonymous
- Came from out of town and they were kind enough to sell us a package of bands and went out of their way to make sure we had what we needed, thank you!Sam Wilson
- Our hygienist was amazing. She remembered our previous visits and was so great with my child.Anonymous
- So nice and informative!Anonymous
- Judy was awesome 👏🏻 she calmed my daughter down and made her cleaning enjoyable (she’s not fond of going to get her teeth cleaned)...everyone there is super friendly and are willing to take the time to explain everything in detail !!!Julia Arrigo
- Such a warm, friendly office and staff. And a very knowledgeable and professional dentist! Highly recommend!Anonymous
- Absolutely amazing!!Corona in Fort Myers –
- Dr. Favalli and his staff continue to offer amazing customer service. When we walk in the door, we immediately feel welcomed.Bromley Family in FL –
- Definitely worth the long drive! We will be back again!Cindy Montgomery Halsey
- Dr. Favalli and staff are amazing. They are so professional and kind with my boys. Most importantly, my children are...Sara M. –
- My 15 month old was a little nervous and shy but he was great with him. Also his Dental assistant Miss Judy was great !!Star Jones in Fort Myers , FL –
- Always welcoming and professional, been going for years. My kids love Dr. Favali and his staff. Five Stars all the way!Jessica Correa