Welcome! to Lakes Park Children’s Dentistry & Orthodontics!
Providing specialized dentistry for children and adolescents in a “child-friendly” environment. As pediatric dentists, we focus on preventive care to help each child have a healthy smile that will last a lifetime. Serving infants, children and teens in Fort Myers, Florida and the surrounding cities of Cape Coral, Estero and Bonita, FL.
Why Choose a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist?Not all pediatric dentists are the same. A "Board-Certified" Pediatric Dentist has voluntarily gone through a rigorous examination process with the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry (ABPD).
The ABPD certifies a Pediatric Dentist based on standards of excellence that lead to high quality oral health care for infants, children, adolescents, and patients with special health care needs.
Certification by the ABPD provides assurance to the public that a Pediatric Dentist has successfully completed accredited training and a voluntary 2-part examination process designed to continually validate the knowledge, skills, and experience requisite to the delivery of quality patient care.
To best serve your child's oral health needs, Dr. Favalli is proud to be certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry.
- Isaiah loved it.. He said the lady was really nice! As always the staff is AMAZING! Thank you for caring so muchNory Reyes
- Very patient with my son during his very first visit to the dentist. Explained all the tools to him and kept him smiling. Although we weren't able to do a...April Genero
- This is by far the BEST place I have been to!! I REFUSE to take my girls anywhere else. 1 of my girls (The 2 year old) is very difficult at times to handle...Little Bear
- Definitely the best pediatric dentist in town. Very calm and welcoming environment. Will return with my other kids!Amy Willis
- Best experience at a pediatric dentist!! Dr Favalli & his entire staff were amazing!!Jill Majewski
- Staff was very pleasant and accommodating. Dr Favolli is great, wouldn't go anywhere else.Jessica Michiaels
- Best experience at a pediatric dentist!! Dr Favalli & his entire staff were amazing!! I love how they explain everything & even let the kids touch...jill majewski
- My little one is not easy he is 16 months and we went because I was taking my daughter for her cleaning. They were able to do a full cleaning on his 7 teeth!...Melissa Speciale
- he is a very pleasant dentist and the staff was great toPamela Kelly Eylders Stack
- Dr. Favalli and staff are outstanding! They are calm and gentle with my 3 year old. Dr. Favalli is happy to take the few minutes to engage the child prior to...Kara Oxford Fales