Welcome! to Lakes Park Children’s Dentistry & Orthodontics!
Providing specialized dentistry for children and adolescents in a “child-friendly” environment. As pediatric dentists, we focus on preventive care to help each child have a healthy smile that will last a lifetime. Serving infants, children and teens in Fort Myers, Florida and the surrounding cities of Cape Coral, Estero and Bonita, FL.
Why Choose a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist?Not all pediatric dentists are the same. A "Board-Certified" Pediatric Dentist has voluntarily gone through a rigorous examination process with the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry (ABPD).
The ABPD certifies a Pediatric Dentist based on standards of excellence that lead to high quality oral health care for infants, children, adolescents, and patients with special health care needs.
Certification by the ABPD provides assurance to the public that a Pediatric Dentist has successfully completed accredited training and a voluntary 2-part examination process designed to continually validate the knowledge, skills, and experience requisite to the delivery of quality patient care.
To best serve your child's oral health needs, Dr. Favalli is proud to be certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry.
- My little one is not easy he is 16 months and we went because I was taking my daughter for her cleaning. They were able to do a full cleaning on his 7 teeth!...Melissa Speciale
- he is a very pleasant dentist and the staff was great toPamela Kelly Eylders Stack
- Dr. Favalli and staff are outstanding! They are calm and gentle with my 3 year old. Dr. Favalli is happy to take the few minutes to engage the child prior to...Kara Oxford Fales
- Love taking my children there. Everyone that you talk to is absolutely wonderful and und standing of any concerns. Thank you all to taking such great care...Gary N Denise Walters
- Great staff! Very friendly! My kids love going!Elizabeth Miller
- Great place.. great staff!!!Amber Anderson
- Everyone in this office is so caring and very understanding. I have an autistic son who hates to have his mouth checked but I still take him in every six...Chrystal Weichert