Welcome! to Lakes Park Children’s Dentistry & Orthodontics!
Providing specialized dentistry for children and adolescents in a “child-friendly” environment. As pediatric dentists, we focus on preventive care to help each child have a healthy smile that will last a lifetime. Serving infants, children and teens in Fort Myers, Florida and the surrounding cities of Cape Coral, Estero and Bonita, FL.
Why Choose a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist?Not all pediatric dentists are the same. A "Board-Certified" Pediatric Dentist has voluntarily gone through a rigorous examination process with the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry (ABPD).
The ABPD certifies a Pediatric Dentist based on standards of excellence that lead to high quality oral health care for infants, children, adolescents, and patients with special health care needs.
Certification by the ABPD provides assurance to the public that a Pediatric Dentist has successfully completed accredited training and a voluntary 2-part examination process designed to continually validate the knowledge, skills, and experience requisite to the delivery of quality patient care.
To best serve your child's oral health needs, Dr. Favalli is proud to be certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry.
- Very Friendly and knowledgeable. Highly RecommendedBryson Mascarelli
- Dr Favalli is great with all 4 of my kids! Very patient and gentle.Anonymous
- Great with the children and familySarah Miller
- Dr. Favalli his entire staff are amazing. I take both kids one 8 and the other is 16. They both love this office!E Val
- Fantastic dental and orthodontic work by Dr. Favalli and his team! Everyone is very friendly and always willing to help!Liliana Diaz
- Love this practice. Dr. Favalli always makes my girls laugh and is just so personable. The staff is just amazing, so friendly.Marissa Gilbert-Phillips
- He had to have 2 cavities filled and they made the procedure as painless as possible for him - he didn't complain of discomfort once.Anonymous
- Everyone is so good with my son. The ony reason our wait was so long is because of what my son was getting done.Erica
- The staff was very professional and they provided a lot of educational information regarding the condition of my son’s teeth.Anonymous
- I love the atmosphere, dental assistants are so kind and patient. They always treat my little boys with such love and compassion.Caitlin G.
- Perfect place to go young or old. Staff is friendly, patient and environment is clean and comfortable. They love going to the dentist!Caitlin Christion
- Excellent client service, loving staff, clean environment, great with kids. Always available!Janif Cetina
- He is easy to get in and kind towards the family.Nikki
- During our first visit we experienced a kind and helpful staff (both front office and dentist/dental assistants).Lisa